The Army has reoriented the Optionally Manned Fighting Vehicle (OMFV) program based on the industry feedback provided in response to the July 2020 Draft RFP. In an effort to share the programmatic changes with industry, the Army conducted an OMFV Industry Day on 09 December, 2020. The event culminated with an opportunity for industry to engage the Army for questions or comments following the live portion of the OMFV Industry Day.
Army Contracting Command – Detroit Arsenal on Friday, 18 December released a Request for Proposal (RFP) W56HZV-20-R-0142 for the Optionally Manned Fighting Vehicle (OMFV) Phase 2 Concept Design Effort.
The RFP and accompanying documentation is here – https://beta.sam.gov/opp/57f5461cfa24463995fd91d182476f4d/view?keywords=OMFV&sort=-relevance&index=opp&is_active=true&page=1#opportunity-history
Note: All previously released OMFV Attachments are obsolete and are superseded by the 18 December 2020 RFP W56HZV-20-0142 and associated attachments released with this posting.
There are attachments within the solicitation that are Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI). Instructions for obtaining the CUI Attachments are the following:
- If your organization would like to receive CUI documentation, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The subject line of your email shall state (exclusive of the parenthesis): “(Vendor Name) – Request copy of the CUI Attachments XXXX, XXXX, and XXXX”.
- The body of your email should list each CUI document requested (Attachment Number and Title) and rationale for need.
Your email must also include the following information; when submitting email attachments, please ensure they are in a .doc, .docx, or .pdf file format:
- Company name and corresponding CAGE code.
- A copy of your DD2345, Militarily Critical Technical Data Agreement, approved by the Joint Certification Office (JCO).
- Indicate if you are interested potential “Prime” or “Subcontractor” for OMFV.
- Please note, requested documents will be sent to the Data Custodian listed on the DD2345.