Project Manager Maneuver Combat Systems Hosts Optionally Manned Fighting Vehicle (OMFV) Virtual Industry Day Event
1. PROGRAM: Project Manager (PM) Maneuver Combat Systems, in coordination with Product Manager (PdM) Optionally Manned Fighting Vehicle (OMFV) and Army Contracting Command – Detroit Arsenal (ACC-DTA)
2. SUBJECT: PdM OMFV and ACC-DTA will host a Virtual Industry Day on 9 December 2020 via Microsoft Teams
The purpose of the OMFV Virtual Industry Day is to provide an overview of the program acquisition approach and strategy, discuss the requirements approach, cover the Phase 2 approach, and discuss the Phase 2 RFP scope and proposal evaluation approach. Representatives from PM MCS, ACC-DTA, and Next Generation Combat Vehicle (NGCV) Cross Functional Team (CFT) will participate. There will be a limited opportunity to address questions during the session. No CUI or Classified information will be included.
Wednesday, 9 December 2020
Log in begins at 0830 EST
OMFV Virtual Industry Day begins at 0900 EST
Virtually on Microsoft Teams
Event Link and coordinating instructions will be provided to those that register for the event.
5. REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS AND INFORMATION ACCESS:
To register for this online event, please click this link https://einvitations.afit.edu/inv/anim.cfm?i=583544&k=0769410C7F53 and provide the requested information. Register by 7 December 2020 at 1200EST.
All registrants will receive an email with the event agenda and complete event log in details after 7 December.
6. GROUND RULES FOR INDUSTRY DAY: The OMFV Virtual Industry Day Event will be conducted to inform Industry partners on what to expect in the upcoming Phase 2 RFP.
• This event is to provide additional information with a limited Questions and Answer (Q&A) period. Not all questions asked will be answered during the Q&A session.
• All information provided will remain at the UNCLASSIFIED, Distribution A level. No CUI or Classified information will be included. Attendees are not to submit CUI or classified questions.