The U.S. Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM) will hold an unclassified, virtual Industry Day on Friday, June 12, 2020 from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. (Eastern). The purpose of this Industry exchange is to discuss INSCOM technological capability gaps.
The Industry Day session consists of presentations from INSCOM Leadership & principal directorates providing Strategic overview and focused technological capability gaps. Please note that the Government will not accept capabilities statements from any vendor during this event. Instructions will be provided on how to submit capability statements and white papers during the administrative portion of the day.
Who attends: Industry vendors who provide technological solutions and government representatives from INSCOM, Army Contracting Command, and other government organizations.
No later than June 5, 2020, you must register at: https://einvitations.afit.edu/inv/anim.cfm?i=557701&k=0764450E7B56
- Based on the # of registrants and space available, we may limit companies to a TBD # attendees or may need to close registration earlier than the RSVP date listed.
- Prior registration for the in-person April 30, 2020 event, which was subsequently cancelled due to COVID-19 impacts, will NOT be accepted for the virtual event. Interested personnel/companies previously registered must register at the site listed above.
- You must register at the link above and log in on the day of the event with your official company or government email address. We will not accept registrations and/or log-ins that use private email addresses.
- A security clearance is not required for participation.
- Cost: There is no charge for attendance.
- Cisco Webex will be used for the event. An event link will be sent to approved registrants.
- There are no non-government sponsors for the event.
- All info related to INSCOM Industry Day, including registration information, will be posted at: https://www.inscom.army.mil/Contracting/industry.aspx
- Please submit any questions to the Industry Day Support Team, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Primary Point of Contact: INSCOM Industry Day Support Team: email@example.com