Market Forecast proudly announces the release of its Military Small Arms – Global Market and Technology Forecast to 2028.
This new report provides market forecasts by region, type, operation, and end-use. It provides a market overview, specific country and opportunity analyses as well as leading competitor profiles.
The total Global Market for Military Small Arms is estimated at approximately $6.29 billion in 2020 and the market is expected to grow to $7.59 billion by 2028.
The Global Military Small Arms market is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 2.10%. Revolvers and Pistols are expected to account to around one- third of the market, predominantly driven by procurement by the Homeland Security market.
The study period of the report “ Global Military Small Arms- Market and Technology Forecast to 2028” is from 2018-2028, and the forecast period of the report is from 2020-2028.
The key drivers, technologies, restraints and challenges that are expected to shape the Global Military Small Arms market are covered in detail in the report.
The top ten countries have been analyzed in detail with respect to their current size of small arms and the key import and export partners and segmented unit wise data from 2006- 2018.
The Porter’s Five Forces and the PEST of the Global Military Small Arms market are covered in the report.
High growth market segments have been identified in the Opportunity Analysis Chapter.
The market is segmented based on End User (Defense and Homeland Security), Region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East, Rest-of-World), Type (Assault Rifle, Light Machine Gun, Rifles & Carbines, Revolvers & Pistols, Sub Machine Guns, and Other), and Operation (Manual, Semi-Automatic, Automatic).
Country Level Analysis is provided for: USA, China, France, Russia, UK, Germany, Italy, Australia, Canada, and Israel.
Reasons to buy
The new players in the Small Arms market and the potential entrants into this market can use this report to understand the key market trends that are expected to shape this market in the next few years.
The Market Analysis Chapter cover the Key Drivers, Restraints and Challenges of the Military Small Arms. Report. The PEST and the Porter’s five forces are covered in detailed in this report.
The key technologies that could impact the Small Arms Market have been covered in detailed, an example is the growing interest in the directed energy weapons in the Homeland Security segment.
The report can be used by sales and marketing team to formulate their medium- and long-term strategies and to reconfirm their short-term plans.
The forecast chapter would help the sales team to formulate their medium-term sales plan.
The report would be helpful to the sales and the marketing team to understand the key segments across the top ten countries which have been analyzed in the report.
The Opportunity Analysis chapter identifies the key hot spots within the Global Military Small Arms Market.
The company profiles include financials, latest news, contracts and SWOT for around 10 companies.
Who is this report for?
- Small Arms Manufacturers: The report would be help to both the Commercial and Defense manufacturers in this market.
- Ammunition Manufacturers: The Small Arms Market and the Ammunition Market complement each other; this report would help ammunition manufacturers to understand the future buying trends of this market.
- Financial Institutions: The financial institutions like the financial brokers and the banking institutes can use this report to evaluate their funding or investment strategies.
- Small Arm Accessory Providers: The accessory manufactures could use this report to understand the upcoming technologies in this market, like the smart holsters.
- Department of Defense: The Department of Defense could use this report to understand the import and export trends of the top ten countries. This would give them an overall perspective of potential markets.
- Decision Makers: The future investment and technology focus decisions could be formulated based on the inputs of this report.
- Other Organizations: Various other NGO and Non- Governmental organizations involved with the research of gun related violence can use this report to support their research.
More report details including terms and conditions are available here.