Market Forecast has just released its new “Global Airborne ISR Platforms & Payloads – Global Market and Technology Forecast to 2027.”
ISR (Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance) is a mission that links several battlefield functions together to assist a combat force in employing its sensors and managing the information they gather.
Airborne platforms have critical ISR roles in supporting operations in general. The global airborne ISR platforms and payload market is dominated by companies based in the United States, China and European Union. A number of firms in the US, China and EU are taking steps towards introduction of upgraded payloads, while also attracting new funding.
Market Forecast’s latest report “Global Airborne ISR Platforms & Payloads – Market and Technology Forecast to 2027” examines, analyzes, and predicts the evolution of airborne ISR systems, technologies, markets, and outlays (expenditures) over the next 8 years – 2019 -2027 in the Airborne ISR Platforms & Payload industry. It also examines airborne ISR markets geographically, focusing on the top 95% of global markets, in the United States, Europe, and Asia.
Throughout the report we show how airborne ISR platforms and payloads are used today to add real value. To provide the most thorough and realistic forecast, this report provides a twin-scenario analysis, including “steady state”, emergence of new Airborne ISR Platforms & Payload technology.
In this report we have classified the airborne ISR industry under four major groups. We research these four major groups and also provide forecast figures from 2019 – 2027. These are:
(1) Technologies – The nine major technologies driving the ISR industry are:
- Sensors & Payload
- Platform Development
- Navigation & Control
- Communications & Data Management
- Energy & Propulsion
(2) Applications – The six key areas where airborne ISR developments are making a big impact:
- Surveillance & Reconnaissance
- Search & Rescue
- Law Enforcement
- Border Surveillance
- Engineering, Surveying and Mapping
- Delivery & Logistics
(3) Platforms – Airborne ISR platforms will have to place the payload in orbit. We will focus on the four major platforms: Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs); Aircraft; Helicopters; and Aerostats/Balloons.
(4) Payloads – We will reflect on four major payload types: Electro-optical imagers (EO/IR); Radar; Seismic/Acoustic monitoring; and Ad hoc wireless sensor nodes (WSN).
Report Organization and Focus – In particular, this new report provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- Overview: Snapshot of the various airborne ISR tech in the aerospace market during 2019-2027, including highlights of the demand drivers, trends and challenges. It also provides a snapshot of the spending with respect to regions as well as segments. It also sheds light on the emergence on new technologies.
- Market Dynamics: Insights into the technological developments in this market and a detailed analysis of the changing preferences of governments around the world. It also analyzes changing industry structure trends and the challenges faced by the industry participants.
- Segment Analysis: Insights into the various Systems market from a segmental perspective and a detailed analysis of factors influencing the market for each segment.
- Regional Review: Insights into modernization patterns and budgetary allocation for top countries within a region.
- Regional Analysis: Insights into the Systems market from a regional perspective and a detailed analysis of factors influencing the market for each region.
- Trend Analysis: Key airborne ISR Platforms & Payload markets: Analysis of the key markets in each region, providing an analysis of the various Systems segments expected to be in demand in each region.
- Key Program Analysis: Details of the top programs in each segment expected to be executed during the forecast period.
- Competitive Landscape Analysis: Analysis of competitive landscape of this industry. It provides an overview of key companies, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives and a brief financial analysis.
- Define and measure the Global Airborne ISR Platforms & Payload Market
- Financial forecast of the Global Airborne ISR Platforms & Payload Market and its various sub-segments with respect to main geographies
- Analyze and identify major market trends along with the factors driving or inhibiting the market growth
- Analyze the effect of unpredictable, but realistic factors on the market
- Study the company profiles of the major market players with their market share
- Analyze competitive developments
Reasons to buy this new report
- Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the Global Airborne ISR Platforms & Payload Market over the next eight years
- Gain in-depth understanding about the underlying factors driving demand for different systems segments in the top spending countries across the world and identify the opportunities offered by each of them
- Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, industry trends, and the latest technological developments, among others
- Identify the major channels that are driving the global small sat business, providing a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion
- Channelize resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the ministries of different countries within the small sat market
- Make correct business decisions based on thorough analysis of the total competitive landscape of the sector with detailed profiles of the top systems providers around the world which include information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available
For more details, look here.