SOFWERX, in collaboration with USSOCOM, is announcing a Special Operations Forces (SOF) Simulation Technologies Capability Assessment Event (CAE). USSOCOM will select up to eight (8) solution providers to pitch to USSOCOM leaders and SOF End Users during the 05 December Interservice/ Industry Training, Simulation and Education Conference (I/ITSEC) in Orlando, FL.
Submit your technology for review, related to the topic areas below, for the opportunity to participate.
- Virtual reality, augmented reality and mixed reality that flow seamlessly across training, operational, live, virtual, synthetic and constructive environments
- Fused intel and ops capabilities that can be shared with partner Forces
- AI-enabled workflows that extend and accelerate human capabilities
- Standards-based solutions that enable machine-to-machine automation
- Objective metrics for quantitative analysis of team and individual performance
Submission Deadline: 07 November 11:59 PM EST
More details here – https://www.sofwerx.org/simtech/?utm_source=hs_email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=78337182&_hsenc=p2ANqtz-8p65wEI-WHjoJOd_Wmr434oMq4JmRBnbFjk65xPz4NAPCBaJEDX56JTDUdE0BA5bZRhg8mA70mGTZgJJ7vuHmwZUffdg&_hsmi=78337182