The USAF announced on 18 October 2019 that it had awarded a combined not-to-exceed $6,400,000,000 multiple award, indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity contract for Combat Air Force contracted air support operations to the following contractors:
- Air USA Inc., Edgewood, New Mexico (FA4890-20-D-0001);
- Airborne Tactical Advantage Company LLC., Newport News, Virginia (FA4890-20-D-0002);
- Blue Air Training, Las Vegas, Nevada (FA4890-20-D-0003);
- Coastal Defense, Mill Hall, Pennsylvania (FA4890-20-D-0004);
- Draken International, Lakeland, Florida (FA4890-20-D-0005);
- Tactical Air Support, Reno, Nevada (FA4890-20-D-0006); and
- Top Aces Corp., Mesa, Arizona (FA4890-20-D-0007)
Contractors will provide complete contracted air support services for realistic and challenging advanced adversary air threats and close air support threats.
Work will be performed in multiple locations across the Combat Air Force and provide complete services including, but not limited to: aircraft, unmanned aircraft systems, aircraft systems support, pilots, aircraft maintenance, support equipment, in addition to program, quality, and contract management to meet military requirements and is expected to be completed by October 29, 2024.
This award is the result of a full and open, competitive acquisition and eight offers received. Fiscal 2020 operations and maintenance funds in the amount of $15,800,000 are being obligated at the time of award. The Air Combat Command Acquisition Management and Integration Center, Joint Base Langley-Eustis, Virginia, is the contracting activity.