Market forecast by Region, by Propulsion type, By Market (new maintenance) and by Component. Country analysis, Market Overview, Opportunity Analysis, and Leading Companies
The requirement for stealth, advanced weapon systems and longer endurance have paved the way for the technology innovations in the modern submarine market. Submarines are specialized assets, which only a few countries in the world possess. It is also interesting to note that only six countries in the world, namely US, UK, France, Russia, China and India have the technical know- how to manufacture a nuclear submarine.
The cumulative submarine and MRO market is expected to surpass $196 Billion during the period 2019-2027. The market is estimated at around $20 Billion in 2019 and is expected to grow to $24 Billion at a CAGR of around 2%. The submarine maintenance market is expected to grow faster than the new submarine market. The Asia-Pacific fleet accounts to more than 50% of the existing active submarines.
The study period of the Global Submarine and MRO Market is between 2017-2027, however the forecast period is between 2019-2027. The scope of the report are the following:
- To understand the current fleet and its operators across the World
- To understand the key market trends which are expected to shape the new submarine and the submarine MRO market
- To understand the key technology trends which are expected to change the submarine specifications during the study period.
A detailed PEST analysis to understand the Political, Economic, Social and Technology in the Submarine and MRO market.
A separate chapter is dedicated to the top ten fleet operators in the submarine market, unit wise submarine deliveries of these countries are covered in this section, apart from other details.
The market forecast chapter covers the new submarine market and the Submarine MRO market.
The market opportunity chapter highlights the key areas which are expected to create higher market opportunities for the stakeholders in this market.
Report Segmentation – The market is segmented based on Market, Region, Components, Role and Propulsion
- By Market – By Maintenance, by New Submarine Market
- Regional Segmentation – Africa, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Latin America, Middle East, North Africa, Rest-of-World
- By Components – Main Structure, Control System, Propulsion Systems, Surveillance & Communication Systems, Survival Systems, Weapons Handling, Others
- By Role – Attack (Nuclear and Conventional), Guided, Ballistic Missile
- By Propulsion – Nuclear and conventional
Reasons to buy
The report Global Submarine and MRO market will help companies who are in the submarine manufacturing market or in the submarine maintenance segment to understand the market potential.
- The market overview chapter gives a brief about the key developments in the submarine market.
- The PEST analysis and the Porter’s Five forces analysis helps the readers to understand the impact of Political, Economic, Social and Technology impacts on this market and the overall market attractiveness.
- The country analysis covers top ten countries based on the size of the existing fleet, nine countries are covered in the country analysis chapter and US is covered in a separate chapter.
- The market forecast chapter gives the readers a clear understanding of the market potential across segments.
- The Events Based Forecast chapter considers key parameters and its possible effects on Market Forecast.
- The Opportunity Analysis chapter would help the readers to understand high potential markets across segments covered in the market forecast chapter.
- The financial details, recent contract, SWOT and other recent news of the key players in this market are covered in the company profiles section of the report.
Who is this report for?
- Department of Defense: The report would be of help to the defense department personnel to understand the key programs across countries.
- Investors: The report would help investors, they could be investment bankers or private equity investors who are considering investments across this market segment.
- Senior Management: Top management or the decision makers in the companies associated to the submarine manufacturing or maintenance market could use this report to take strategic decisions.
- Submarine Designers: Submarine designers could use this report to understand the key trends which are driving innovations in this market.
- Suppliers: Suppliers in this market would benefit from the report, especially from the market forecast section
For more information, questions, or to order, click here.