FORT WORTH, TEXAS (April 12, 2019) – Elbit Systems of America is committed to providing the advanced capabilities U.S. Army aviators will need to dominate future combat engagements amid full spectrum complex battles. A leading provider of innovative information fusion technologies, Elbit America will exhibit a number of products – including intelligent pilot interfaces, aircraft survivability solutions and robust mission systems solutions – at the 2019 Army Aviation Association of America Summit, April 14-17, 2018. The summit takes place at the Gaylord Opryland Hotel and Convention Center in Nashville, Tennessee.
Examples of the company’s advanced capabilities to be highlighted in booth 742 include:
- Enhanced situational awareness during full spectrum all-weather engagements. Through the integration of leading technologies from across the Elbit Systems enterprise, we bring generationally advanced capabilities to the fight. Our advanced situational awareness and decision support solutions focus on all aspects of sensing, processing and displaying to provide rotorcraft aircrews the decisive edge.
- Embedded synthetic training for real world threat engagement scenarios. Our embedded training system integrates with current aircraft displays and cockpit controls and can even network between aircraft for collective training. The system evaluates crew survival information that can be downloaded and reviewed in debrief after flight.
- Advanced Threat Detection Systems. Our missile warning systems are capable of detecting emerging threats facing fixed-wing and rotary-wing aircraft flying in today’s highly contested battlefield environment. With open system architecture, robust processing and advanced algorithms, our systems also have growth features to mitigate future and emerging threats.
- Cost-effective capabilities to engage moving or static targets in various conditions and longer ranges in complex terrains. Loitering munitions, laser and multi-mode seekers, and advanced targeting systems provide increased target accuracy and flexibility, while minimizing collateral damage. Loitering munitions also provide warfighters with advanced surveillance and additional strike capabilities, drastically minimizing target identification and impact. Small, lightweight precision munition seekers and sensors are highly accurate against stationary and high-speed moving targets.
- Advanced high-speed mission processing capabilities. The company’s new multi-core mission processor provides faster processing speed to improve the integration of sensor data displayed to the Army aviator.
- Increased aircraft mission availability and reduced operating cost. The company offers contractor logistic support services and cockpit upgrades for military aircraft platforms. These include site and depot level maintenance, material management, engineering services, aircraft modifications and cockpit upgrades that sustain aircraft mission readiness. M7 Aerospace, LLC, an Elbit Systems of America subsidiary, is the type certificate owner and original equipment manufacturer for the C-26/Metro aircraft.