The event provided DISA’s industry partners with in-depth information about DISA’s acquisition and procurement plans. Members of DISA’s senior leadership presented briefings to address tactical acquisition issues, requirements, and planned procurements for the 2019/2020 fiscal years.
A summary of the Industry Day is provided here.
Specific briefings are here:
- Opening Remarks and Strategic Overview (Vice Adm. Nancy A. Norton)
- Remarks of the Chief Information Officer (Dana Deasy)
- Remarks of the Senior Procurement Executive (Anthony Montemarano)
- Other Transaction Agreement (Scott Stewart)
- Development and Bureau Center Introduction (Stuart Timerman)
- Service Development Directorate (Dr. Brian Hermann)
- Cyber (Lisa Belt)
- Mobility (Jacob Marcellus)
- Operations Center Introduction (Dave Bennett)
- Networking Technologies (Charles Osborn)
- Computing (Jason Martin)
- Joint Service Provider (Lytwaive Hutchinson)
- Office of Joint Service Programs (Carlen Capenos)
- DISA FY19 Contracting Overview (Douglas Packard)
Here is a list of DISA’s planned procurements.