The latest report from Market Forecast — Global Commercial Avionics Market, 2016-2026 — covers three segments in commercial aviation market which are Fixed Wing, Rotary Wing, Business Jets and Unmanned platforms. The study covers in detail the regional and the global trends across each markets and the expected market growth until 2026. It also covers the segments in line-fit or forward-fit and retro-fit separately across each of the segments.
The commercial avionics market is estimated at USD $80 billion in 2018 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 4.14% during the forecasted period. Fixed Wing systems provide a major share of the market and the highest growing market are the commercial unmanned platforms. The major drivers for the market include the changing customer preferences and the regulations.
The report also provides program-specific mapping of the key suppliers in the commercial avionics market, including the Chinese COMAC 919 program.
PEST analysis have also been covered as a part of the report, the major companies in the Commercial Avionics Market have been profiled and a detailed SWOT of each company is also provided.
Reasons to buy the Global Commercial Avionics Market, 2016-2026 report include:
- Prospective Investors into the Commercial Avionics market can get a detailed understanding of the market dynamics of the market
- A clear view of the market drivers, restraints and challenges which are expected to affect the market in the next few years.
- Understand the key technology trends in the market
- Supplier mapping section gives a clear view of the major suppliers across each program and their specific components
- Focus on high growth markets and develop efforts in those markets
- Understand the competitor dynamics with respect to the recent alliances, and financial information