The global military UUV annual market is projected to grow to US$ 1.4 billion in 2025, at a CAGR of 7.4% from 2018 to 2025.
Unmanned underwater systems have been in use for years but mostly in MCM operations. The latest technological advancements, increase in global defense spending and major R&D programs will provide the basis for the fast expansion of the market.
New technologies and UUV concepts will allow users to launch them not only from ships but from ports as well. UUVs will definitely change the face of naval operations, in a world where major powers are competing again in littoral and blue waters.
Market Forecast’s report, the Unmanned Underwater Vehicles for Defense & Security, Technology and Market Forecast to 2025, provides a detailed analysis of the USV market, focusing on the current and future technologies, the requirements and the opportunities of a market worth in excess of US$8 billion over the forecasted period.
The Unmanned Underwater Vehicles for Defense & Security, Technology and Market Forecast to 2025 report is an important tool for those who wish to map the competition and the extensive consolidation that will take place in the segment. Business developers who want to gain an insight of the latest technologies, defense budgets and spending trends around the world, will find this report a valuable tool for their decision-making. The 273 page report provides the reader with:
- Global market share for all segments of the market in value for the 2018-2025 period.
- Market share per region.
- Current available and future technologies.
- Contracts and major planned acquisition programs.
- Concept of operations and understanding of the use of UUVs in military and security, as well as civilian operations.
- Presentation of the drivers, inhibitors and macroscopic factors shaping the market.
- Company profiles for the leading companies, including financial information and main products.
The report includes detailed financial data of the value of the market based on stated and derived opportunities for UUVs and complementary platforms and systems.
Finally, the reader is provided a Porter’s 5 segments analysis to ensure that the strengths and weaknesses of the market are fully identified, so as to facilitate the understanding of the very promising UUV market in the coming years.