Market Forecast’s Global Counter UAV (C-UAV) Systems Market Forecast to 2026 finds a very interesting future for this young and expanding market.
Both scenarios see more growth in emerging markets, such as Asia Pacific. That CAGR growth will occur because the markets start very small. The NATO nations in Europe and North America felt the earliest need to counter hostile Unmanned Aerial Vehicles, so their efforts began significantly before this report’s period and they will spend more. Other regions are catching up.
In terms of technologies, the report expects detection systems like radar and acoustics to account for about half of the civil market in Scenario I but not in the Military market. That changes in Scenario II, when political demand will accelerate spending on Neutralizers like capture devices and directed energy weapons. Again, it pays to be prepared for that drastic market shift.
In particular, the Global Counter UAV (C-UAV) Systems Market Forecast to 2026 provides an in-depth analysis with:
- Overview: Snapshots of both Scenario I and Scenario II market demand divided by region and also by the sub-markets, Military and Civil (non-military security like national police).
- Market Dynamics: This is where our scenarios most help readers. Forecasts are far more accurate when they’re tailored to real-world events. Watch the news; you’ll see which scenario is playing out in these markets.
- Segment Analysis: This forecast details Military vs Civil spending and also Detection vs Neutralization technologies, each for all of the regions.
- Regional Analysis: The various regions are not demanding nor developing C-UAV technologies at the same rate and will change even those differences after a successful UAV attack. This forecast details and forecasts those differences.
- Key Program Analysis: Readers will find dozens of detailed C-UAV supplier company profiles, including the primary technologies being developed by each of them.
- This forecast covers the entire C-UAV landscape: who demands those capabilities; who is developing technologies to meet that demand; which technologies are most promising and which are not; and which buyers will favor which capabilities.
- Each forecast covers the entire period to 2026 but also displays the often significant difference between the first half and the second half of this period. Especially in Scenario II, growth and spending will change significantly different over time. Be ready for it.
- The forecasts come in global and regions (North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa).
- The forecasts are also divided by Military vs Civil and Sensors vs Neutralizers.
Reasons to buy
- Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis.
- Gain in-depth understanding about the underlying factors driving demand for different C-UAV technologies.
- Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers and inhibitors, government trends, and the latest technological developments.
- Identify the major developments that drive this market, specifically including business opportunities laid out in their correct context.
- Allocate resources for both today’s markets and those that will emerge overnight after a successful UAV attack.
- Make correct business decisions with insight into two scenarios plus overviews of systems providers around the world.